Now, I don’t know exactly what Google bases it’s auto-complete suggestions on, but presumably it’s built around popular search terms. If this is the case, the graphic design community may be harbouring a dirty little secret.
When you’re all alone…
Do you use Comic Sans?
P.S. Here are some more favourites from Google:
- assume the chicken is a sphere.
- amish online dating.
- computers are about murdering you in a lake.
- what if grass hoppers had machine guns.
- who can keep his head in a chicken coop the longest.
- why do walruses go to tupperware parties.
- i killed the president of paraguay with a fork. how’ve you been.
- onions are my husband.
- penguins are my favourite sort of frogs.
- do you find it painful when i get funky.
It’s good to know people still find the time to ask how you’ve been after they’ve just killed the president of Paraguay with a fork.