Sooner or later, later preferably… we’re all destined to be pushing up daisies. Before that time comes however, there are a few things in both my business and personal life I want to see accomplished. Here is my list to date.
Complete a project in each continent of the world.
Australia. Asia. North America.
- South America.
Goals for my work.
Run a blog, get work through it.
- Have my blog in the top 25,00 websites ranked by Alexa.
Have my work published in a reputable book/magazine.
- Write / publish my own book.
- Get flown somewhere exotic by a client; anyone in Hong Kong need a designer?
- Design a Google seasonal / anniversary logo.
- Restore a classic car. If you happen to have a 1967 Shelby GT500 or 1969 Dodge Charger lying around…
- Build a house.
- Sky Dive? The surgeon who did my hip replacements seems to think this is a bad idea…
- Go to Hong-Kong again.
How about you?
What’s on your bucket list, graphic design or otherwise?